Corporate law and anti-money-laundering laws.
Are you preventing Money Laundering?
We assess your company’s internal procedures and mechanisms to prevent money laundering in non-financial entities.
- Revise files and implement anti-money-laundering instructions.
- Assess suspicious operations reports to the UAF.
- Review internal processes including due diligence, responsible parties and risk matrixes.
- Study company politics in compliance with Law 23 of 2015.
- Establish internal control mechanisms to prevent money laundering.
Monitor cash transactions (RTE).
Assess compliance with in-force labor regulations in the Republic of Panama to avoid sanctions and unnecessary conflicts.
- General and special regulations
- Foreign employee contracts and protection for national workers
- Contracting and records
- Regular and overtime work schedules
- Payroll types
- Disciplinary measures
- Professional risks
Are your company's document in order?
Assess and organize corporate documents.
- Complete review of corporate documents including social contracts, acts, actions and other records.
- Status of required permits to exercise your commercial activity
- Study of corporate structure and fiscal implications
- Update bank documents
- Update corporate activities before governmental agencies (MEF).